5 Things You Might Not Know About King Louis
Hello all! Louis, my first cat and head meowdel for Critter Crafting, wanted to check in and see how everyone was doing this Meow Monday!
We have a bunch of new faces around, so Louis wanted to introduce himself again by sharing 5 things you might not know about him!
1. Louis is polydactyl, meaning he has extra toes on his front paws. He, unlike Olivia, has the normal number of toes on his back paws.
2. Louis is a rescue cat! I rescued Louis from a shelter in Gainesville in 2014. He was found alone as a 1 month old kitten and had a broken leg that they almost had to amputate! The leg healed up on all on its own.
3. Louis is a total snuggle bug. If anyone ever tells you that cats are never snuggly, just show them Louis. He spends most evenings on my lap, and usually tries to sleep on my head if he can.
4. Louis' favorite treats are the Churu lickable cat treats. He and Olivia share a tube of this every night and Louis will come and get me if I'm late for treat time.
5. Louis is a great big brother to Olivia, our gray tabby, and is besties with Emory, our gray and white kitty. Louis likes to groom and snuggle with both, although this usually turns into wrestling.
You can keep up with King Louis -- and my two other gorgeous kitties, Olivia and Emory, on Instagram here!
P.S. bonus fact: Louis is the most cooperative meowdel. In this photo, he's lounging on a Critter Crafting Cat Mats that I had previously available for sale. Isn't he a natural!? Check out all of my available Cat Mats here 🐾🧶✨